THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 21 January 2010

Is it ever possible to live in a drama-free world?

Is it ever possible to live in a drama-free world?

In some ways I think that without drama then life would be dull and boring. But in other ways I know how much problems drama can cause and I wish it would go away.

I try not to associate myself with negative people. I do not like being dragged into other peoples bullshit, so for that reason I am not friends with liars and attention seekers. There are some evil people out there. Manipulative people, conniving people, bitches, liars, cheaters etc etc. But I don't see why they don't see what they are doing wrong? Why do they insist on living a life that makes other peoples lives hell?

I'm not perfect. I'm far from it, and I know I never will be perfect because perfection doesn't exist. However, I always look for ways to better myself and help myself to become a better person. And for this reason, I cannot associate myself with people who enjoy bringing other people down.

I get hurt. People do hurt me. Emotions can be a bitch. I hate those days you have where you've have a big argument with someone, or someone has done something nasty to you, and the whole day you have a heavy heart and generally feel like shit. I live for the days where I'm not hurting. I love being happy and I enjoy it.

Certain things make me happy...for example...music, friends, having a structure to your day, seeing friends and family etc. So when some of your so-called friends turn around and stab you in the back, it fucking hurts. When they start being immature and pathetic you have to start wondering. When you start to see their immaturity as a common occurrence then you have to take a step back and re-assess the situation. Is this a good enough friend of yours that you will work through the problems, accept them for being the way they are. Or maybe they aren't worth your time because everything has to be dramatic to them.

I seriously can't stand drama. Actually fucking HATE it. I think I feel this way because growing up as a teenager I was constantly surrounded by drama in every day life thanks, in large part, to my parents. So now I strive to live in a drama free world.

I hate drama...nothing ever good comes from it. The only thing it produces it hurt, pain, anger, confusion and lots of many other negative emotions.

Is it ever possible to live in a drama-free world? Honestly...no, I don't think it is.

0 comments: